nuffnang ads

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

3 words on elaboration

If there is only one word to describe how I feel when we're together, that would be complete. I never feel incomplete on my own until I met you.

Being around you is the best thing that ever happen to me. It's like you have someone to take care of everything and makes life easier for you. Just-a-shout-at -your-name-and-you'll -be-there kind of convenience. :P Wherever I go I feel secure, as long as there is you. When I'm carrying something heavy or extra, you'd take up the burden and carry them for me, You don't even want me to taste the slightest bit of hardship. It's always good to have you around because you always,always got hold of everything.You'd clean up my messy room for me, do my things for me just because I'm too lazy to do it on my own. You bargain on my behalf when it comes to buying my stuff just because I'm too shy to do it on my own. When I feel cold, you blanket me with your warmth.

Everything about us fits like a glove like how your warm hands comes needy with my constantly cold hands. When we held hands for the very first time and my fingers interlaced perfectly with yours, at that sparkle of the moment we both knew we are the one for each other. You don't even have to think of my finger size to buy me a ring because your size is my size too. I know I've mentioned it again and again about how caring you are to me, how meticulous you can be, but words fail me. I am truly lucky to have you, to be with you and to be so truly,deeply,madly in love with you. The way you express your concern, it shows in your eyes.  You care like a mother, advise like a father, teach like a teacher and love like a, well, lover. You are my family when I'm far away from home. In you I feel the love from my mum and my dad. I love hugging you.It feels homey. How possibly then can I get bored sticking up with you everyday?

I love your smile as much as you love mine. I can never find such a genuine smile elsewhere. And I am over-the-board obsessed with your moles. =.=  Yyyyep. Might sound weird to the readers but I'm glad you can put up the fun with me and even made a life story out of your mole. Life is wonderful with you, me a our little made-up story.

Being with you itself is a lesson. You taught me so much in life and open up my eyes to true love.True love forgives but never leaves. I never felt like this before, that's because I've met no one like you before. I never thought anyone would ever fall head over heels for me but I'm really glad that you see something special in me and hold dear to it. You told me I was very pretty when I was in a total mess. I have faith in myself because you have faith in me. Boy did you turn my world around, in a good way.

As many times as I said I would leave you, I feel like a complete idiot. Deep down I know it will never happen in a million years. That is why I needed to FORCE myself to leave you whenever I's playin' it cool in an argument.Stupid how it sounds. Sucks is how it feels. You are part of my life, in fact part of my soul that I cannot live disembodied with.

We share so much fond memories. There are so much of you still, so much that I can't cram them all in a post.So here you go, let our picture speak that thousand words.

I really love this picture a lot. I love my smile. It shows how happy I am to be with you. I am a lucky girl.

No comments: